Qoute of the "Week"

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
—Gandalf

måndag 3 december 2012

Starting with Ogre kingdom "late post"

This Autumn I have pick up Ogre Kingdom Army from Game workshop, and I am really glad with the decision to do so.

So what I have bought was this:
Ogre Kingdom Codex
1x Firebelly
2x Ogre kingdom battalion
2x Mournfang Calvary
1x Ironblaster/ Scraplauncher
1x Stonehorne/ Thundertusk
1x box of Space wolfs that will be my sabertusks

So what have I planed for this army? Well I did know that I wanted to convert a army that´s much of the reason that I pick up the ogre´s but I also did like the new Ogre models when they came out.
So in what theme am I inspired by? Well I knew that I wanted a Indian inspired army, because I have always been inspired by them but sadly I just don't know enough of them. So the Indian tribes I thought of was Inca, Aztec and the Maya, so before the Columbus era. So I did do some research about them, not that heavy but just through the internet to get the layer top on them so to speak. But I after much debate and reasoning here and there I did pick the Maya. I was also so lucky under this time of contemplation that I was able to watch a problem about the Mayan temples that they have been able to find new one´s with satellite help. And I have always had a more drawn to the Mayans then to the others, I think its because but, not sure if its I did a work about them in my 5th or 6th school year, and all through my year of history tv programs but I have found that they focus about 90% on the Inca when it comes to the Indians, in south/Central America.

It might be over my ability but I will never know if I don't try, and I can only get better at it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar