Qoute of the "Week"

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
—Gandalf

tisdag 16 augusti 2011

Dwarf VS Empire battle

Today I did a battle again Rickard he played Empire!
At first sight I believed it could be a even battle but that soon turn out not to be so.
Right at the first turn he managed to blow up my gyrocopter, heavily reduced my Longbeards. he destroyed my Organgun aswell so right at the beginning,and in the following turn my grudethrower blow up. with out even doing any damage at Rickards Empire. Right here the Turn shifted to Rickards advance, and it held Through the entire game. At the end Rickard totally wiped out my units.
My cannon did more or less nothing under the entire fight.

What I did wrong was to spread out my entire amy way to much by doing so I had 30 warriors with GW out of the "game" all the 6 turns. At the end I did maniged to even up the score just a litel bit, by killing 2-3 units of calvary.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar