Qoute of the "Week"

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
—Gandalf

söndag 4 mars 2012

Trollblood Hoard

As the titel states I have bought the starting pack with trollblood and the "Codex" book for them as well, I must say that I have fallen in love with how these models look´s. Its been alot of work in order just to be able to prime them, have been some really bad mold lines on the figures face that´s taken up allot of time. Specially on the Troll Axer the the legs and the chest didn't even match so I have been forced to do allot of work with liquid Greenstuff.

On last Thursday our local warhammer shop open for the first time in the new local, and they had some special prices on things over the entire day. I was one of the first 5 there to buy so I got a 20% discount. I was able to pick up a pack of 16 dwarves warrior and 16 Thunders/quarrellers. And since I am starting on a Dark Elf army I got the codex for them and a pack of 16 warrior, and the battalion box even if they didn't have one in for the moment they order one in for me with the discount that I found was really nice, I also got a Elf caster from avatars of war that I am planing to use for my Dark elf army or even my wood elf buts its leaning toward DE. I bought some new paints as well that I will need in order to paint my Trollblood.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar